The format is great–short, interesting articles /essays. Kudos!
Thank you thank you thank you. Simple, concise, useful writing advice delivered to my inbox. I love the newsletter. Well done.
Love your new newsletter. Great content and excellent links, tips and expert advice. Thanks for bringing this to your readers. I will look foward to receiving these.
Like the new newsletter, the layout is very nice and easy on the eyes. Should be a great addition to Writer Unboxed.
If you’re one of the 1,000+ people who’ve already signed up for the WU newsletter, be on the lookout for our sophomore issue in the next few days. In it, we’ll feature:
- bestselling technothriller author JC Hutchins on the book that changed his life
- words of wisdom from author Justine Musk in a continuation of her interview with Jan O’Hara
- advice from Donald Maass on excavating and using the tension in an inactive moment in your novel
- a visual tip from editor Victoria Mixon for managing a spaghetti pile of character arcs
- insider scoop on things to watch for in your publishing contract (and when to fire an agent)
- not-to-be-missed digital news on the industry
- an incisive book review from one of our Reader Unboxed reviewers
- and more!
If you haven’t signed up yet, click HERE to give our first issue a one-time-only web preview. And if you’d like to learn more, click HERE. Or just trust us that it’s awesome and SIGN UP. (UPDATE: Now with a link that works! Sorry about that.)
See you in your inbox!
Photo courtesy Flickr’s photobunny